Fleet management solution to ensure efficient and reliable operations
Future trends in shipping business include further consolidations, increased measures for higher competitiveness and investments in innovations that support safe, efficient and reliable operations, including fuel efficiency and compliance with more stringent environmental regulations.
We provide fleet management solutions and software to the world‘s largest Ro-Ro vessels. This solution should decrease fuel consumption by up to 5% per vessel/truck and contribute to reduced environmental pollution.
The shipping industry is facing many challenges: logistics, a fluctuating and volatile market, handling of fuel prices, changing environmental regulations, and the cost of avoiding hazardous areas. Our team of consultants and developers will analyze your business closely and present a proposal to further customize & tailor the shipping solution according to your unique needs.
With 30 years of experience, 500+ successfully implemented projects and 96% recommendation rate among clients, we can move your business forward digitally.
No matter whether you are looking for a fleet management system, weather forecast system, logistics system or an e-commerce solution for shipping sector, we have techniques and specialists to fulfill your needs. We assure you that using our fleet management solutions will benefit your shipping business in different ways:
- Fuel management. One of the greatest advantages of fleet management is the possibility of reducing costs through various functionalities. The fuel information, together with an efficient route planning, leads to optimizing the fuel consumption and the excessive idle time costs.
- Real time information. Knowing the status of your fleet empowers your company to make real-time changes it needs in order to hit target metrics.
- Cost. The overall efficiency of fleet management software will help to reduce costs in every area of your fleet.
- We develop fleet management solutions aimed at ensuring security and reliability.:
- Analysis – a detailed description and model of the system’s requirements are created, allowing its operating principles and functionality to be visualised.
- Architecture design – the system’s architecture is developed, ensuring its further development, effectiveness, security and bandwidth.
- Usability analysis – the model is analysed to make sure that the system’s functionality will meet all end-user expectations.
- Design – a design is developed, demonstrating and highlighting the contents and combining the three main components: user friendliness, an aesthetic appearance and functionality.
- Programming – programming is carried out, during which the quality of the code is ensured and the number of errors minimised.
- Testing – errors are found and corrected in the solution developed.
- Bandwidth testing – this is conducted to ensure that the system will operate reliably and remain stable even with a high number of users.
- Security audit – an audit is carried out to minimise the risk of the solution being hacked.
We are very pleased with the results achieved together with Baltic Amadeus, who is our remote IT service development center for the project implementation. Their expertise and experience have helped us to quickly and successfully implement this solution that is unique in shipping industry.