Banking is radically transforming
Explore our IT capabilities for financial institutions
- Strategy consulting. From enterprise architecture, data architecture, and IT due diligence to EMI and Bank licensing, DORA compliance, and PLAIS or CENTROlink integrations – set your way toward your FI digitalisation;
- Digital channels. Empower digital channels such as mobile applications, public web, self-service, KYC, and others;
- Loans and collaterals. Through end-to-end capabilities that include AnaCredit, IFRS reporting, asset pools, payment schedules, reconciliation, and others, take advantage of fully configurable loans and collateral management solutions;
- Payments. Enable the complete set of seamless integrations: CENTROlink integration, SEPA (INST, CT, DT) integration, Swift integration, Target2 integration, Apply Pay integration, Google Wallet integration, Payment Hub integration, and others;
- Process automation and integration. From integration strategy and architecture to OpenBanking API implementation – it enables smooth communication between different systems and their automation;
- Core migration. Big Bang migration, co-existence enablement, and migration in Waves require a strategic approach, comprehensive controls, and automated reconciliations allowing systems to coexist;
- Data governance and reporting. Create and implement an effective data governance strategy in your FI by involving the critical components from data platform, data lineage, and data stewardship to FinRep, ComRep reporting, AnaCredit, and IFRS reporting;
- Security. Be aware and prepared for any cyber security threat to ensure business continuity: penetration testing, security assessment, CISO as a service, and other cyber security services.
Banking IT services backed by expertise
- Proven expertise. We have decades of experience delivering banking IT services for the biggest Scandinavian banks, such as Nordea, DNB, SEB and Luminor, also the leading market players in this area: Connect Pay, W1TTY, ArcaPay, Paystrax, and others;
- Regulatory experience. Baltic Amadeus experts have years of experience working with the Bank of Lithuania in two distinct roles – as a trusted partner and a reliable service provider;
- Agile methodology. Working with many projects within the banking industry, we focus on breaking long-term, complex, hierarchical processes into smaller parts for continuous execution;
- Expert-driven security guidance. Our experienced team offers independent information security assessments and valuable recommendations to enhance your information’s reliability, integrity, and confidentiality;
- 100% supervised data governance. Focus on your business while we handle your data analytics, ensuring data protection principles, compliance and supporting business continuity.
Mobile banking developmentView success story
ClientGENERAL FINANCING BANKAS
Mobile app project manager at KREDA
Having Baltic Amadeus as our technology partner was (and continues to be) a great experience. We appreciate their highly skilled team, who applied careful attention and broad expertise to our needs in developing the KREDA mobile banking app from scratch— working together we achieved our goals.
CISO at GENERAL FINANCING BANKAS
We’re really happy with the penetration testing services from Baltic Amadeus. Working with their team was easy, efficient and resulted in comprehensively improved security posture. Arranging testing activities was easy as the team has demonstrated excellence in every step.
CEO and Chairman of the Board at Lithuanian Central Credit Union
We are always looking for new ways to improve customer service standards and to help our clients save their time. These are the reasons why it was decided to collaborate with an IT company, such as Baltic Amadeus. We are extremely happy that this collaboration with the team of professionals has already given efficient results.