Key drivers of telecoms success
Top 3 technology and business priorities that enable steady growth for telecommunications companies.
Source: TM Forum Report
Delve into IT capabilities for your telecoms business
- Integrations and customisation of CRM systems. Manage interactions, track subscriptions, address inquiries, and resolve issues with personalised care and efficient support;
- Enterprise architecture. Design enterprise architecture, including domain, technology, data architecture, IT due diligence, and migration strategies;
- Billing and ordering management system. Leverage integrations and customisation and optimise financial operations by efficiently tracking usage, charges, invoices, and payments;
- Data analytics and reporting. Use data analytics for more convenient regulatory reporting, network optimisation, and innovative service growth;
- Robotic process automation. Let your team focus on key tasks by automating processes, reducing errors, and improving efficiency.
Why work with us?
- Development and support of customised solutions. From concept to execution and continuous support, we support you in sustaining tailored IT solutions that precisely align with your requirements;
- ERP and CRM integrations. Let our team build a centralised hub for your business through ERP integration and optimise client data collection and management via an integrated CRM;
- Expertise in digital channels. With a proven track record in omnichannel implementation, we ensure a smooth customer journey across different platforms (mobile, web, self-service);
- Experience in payments and logistics. Let us apply our expertise in payments and logistics to streamline your supply chains, optimise inventory, and ensure seamless transactions;
- Legacy system modernisation. We fully cover you in modernising your legacy systems and ensuring ERP, security or user experience practices. No matter your company’s size.
B2B sales management solutionView success story
GDPR & security assessmentsView success story
What our clients say
Web Development Manager at Bitė
Thanks to our technology partner Baltic Amadeus, the new application has made it easy for our employees to work together across different sales channels and provide a better overall customer experience.