Defence industry demands
Source: Deloitte Report
Tailored IT capabilities for defence industry
- Unique software development. Let us build tailored software addressing your defence needs, such as simulation software, control interfaces, and mission planning tools;
- IoT and sensor integration. Enhance situational awareness, monitoring, and data collection on military assets and operations;
- Data analytics and data visualisation. Process and visualise complex data from sensors and surveillance systems, enhancing decision-making and situational awareness;
- Cyber security. Enhance your software’s resilience against threats through penetration testing, phishing attack simulations and security training for your employees;
- Embedded system software (new). Ensure essential communication and functionality between hardware components with developed embedded systems software in military equipment.
IT expertise for defence solutions
- Robust security practices. We apply solid security measures to protect software from cyber threats, unauthorised access, and data breaches. Our certified team is legally authorised to work with secret information;
- Advanced development. Benefit from our expertise in developing unique software that enhances your defence operations, seamlessly integrating custom solutions to make your processes more efficient;
- Data intelligence. Let our data analytics experts provide actionable insights from complex data, enabling real-time decisions and heightened situational awareness for improved operational effectiveness.
What our clients say
Chief Commercial Officer (WilNor Governmental Services AS)
The Baltic Amadeus team has delivered an excellent solution for Host Nation Support for military training activities with the HOBS system. It has simplified the users ordering, tracking, and billing processes, allowing them to focus on more vital aspects of the operations. All of this was delivered along with seamless and efficient collaboration between the users, WGS and Baltic Amadeus!