Information security risk assessment services
- An independently executed assessment to effectively identify and address your information security risks;
- Identification of vulnerabilities and threats that could harm your business operations;
- Prioritised recommendations for managing existing risks and strengthening information security;
- Comprehensive guidelines, including backups, recovery guidance, and insights, ensure business continuity during a cyber attack, vendor changes, or other disruptions.
Security risk areas we assess
- Potential threats. Evaluate such events as adversaries, accidents, system vulnerabilities, and environmental factors;
- Adversarial events. Assess reconnaissance, malware attacks, data breaches, service disruptions, and infrastructure damage;
- Non-adversarial events. Evaluate events like mishandling sensitive information, communication issues or natural disasters such as fire, flood, or windstorm.
Security risk assessment benefits
- Gain a complete understanding of risks to your organisation’s functions, processes, infrastructure, and systems through a thorough security risk assessment;
- Get an informed view of your current security posture and identify potential adverse impacts on your business operations;
- Define proactive measures to enhance the effectiveness of your security controls and mitigate identified risks;
- Validate compliance requirements and ensure that your organisation meets the necessary security standards.
Work with information security experts
- Expert-driven security guidance. Our experienced and certified (CISP, CISM, CDPSE) team offers independent cyber security assessments and valuable recommendations to enhance your information’s reliability, integrity, and confidentiality;
- Transparent security approach. We provide a clear and comprehensive analysis of your cyber security, offering customised solutions tailored to your specific needs and delivering optimal value for your organisation and its users;
- Wide-ranging expertise. With diverse competencies across various domains, such as architecture, information systems, infrastructure, policies, and processes, our team ensures top-level information security and compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Unique industry experience. We are a trusted cyber security provider for banks, insurance, logistics, fintechs, manufacturing, eCommerce and telecoms companies worldwide.
Let’s work together
Want to discuss potential opportunities?
Send us message and we will get back to you.
Alternatively, you may want to book a call back at a convenient time.