Who we are
Started as the first private Lithuanian IT company in the late 80s, now Baltic Amadeus is a trusted technology partner across the EU, U.S., and Australia.
250+ IT pros work to enable digitalisation and leading-edge technologies toward clients’ sustainable business growth. To ensure you the most convenient IT experience, we offer top-quality custom software development, a nearshore development centre, IT consulting, Progress OpenEdge, information security & managed cloud services. Alongside we provide unique omnichannel, eCommerce, marketplace, mobile banking, business intelligence & cloud data warehouse solutions.
We are creators – whether it comes to different sizes (SMEs, enterprises, startups) or industries (fintech, telecom, logistics, you name it). We transform our clients’ needs into top-notch IT solutions, products, and innovations – everything based on a simplified approach.
At Baltic Amadeus, our work quality, time-tested practices, and competencies are proven by the highest-level international standards – information security (ISO 27001), environmental management (ISO 14001), quality management systems (ISO 9001), and many others.
clients recommend us
Our strategy is to deliver the best digitalisation solutions based on cutting edge technologies by ensuring the finest experience for our clients, users and employees.
We simplify the digital world by creating valuable experiences.
Trusted technology partner navigating businesses through digital changes.
- Core values we live by everyday
- Continuous learning
- Dream Team
We work in a culture built on respect for all forms of diversity
- Unity. We embrace the importance of living and working freely and peacefully as our authentic selves. Therefore, we are united against any form of social injustice.
- Equality. We ensure that everyone has equal opportunities to grow, develop and succeed in an environment where we are always accountable to each other.
- Diversity. What we truly care about is PEOPLE — we respect and value ourselves and others regardless of race, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation.
The company’s management structure consists of several levels of the management team: the board, CEO, executives (CxOs) and division leads.
Chief Executive Officer
Chairman of the Board
Chief Project Officer
Chief Human Resources Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Business Analysis Division Lead
JAVA Division Lead
UI/UX Division Lead
Head of Partnerships
Head of Marketing
PHP Division Lead
QA Division Lead
Progress Division Lead
.NET Division Lead
We strongly believe that creating value for clients, partners, and society is vital for every modern business. Our social responsibility policy focuses on the main areas: education and synergy between business and science:
- Being responsible for those who join us in creating tomorrow is the heart of our social responsibility, which we enable by:
- Lecturing at universities and participating in their organised events;
- Sponsoring the „Logo“ and „Bebras“ Olympiads for mathematics and computer science;
- Supporting the Lithuanian Autism Association „Lietaus vaikai“;
- Contributing to scientific conferences organised by the Lithuanian Academy of Sciences;
- Upholding the most promising team of Vilnius Water Polo Club „Baltic Amadeus“;
- Running the „Good Vibes Season“ initiative, we organise and join various leisure activities for children, elderly people, and donor organisations.
- Member of the Infobalt association
- Joint owner of Visoriai Information Technology Park
- Member of the German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania (AHK)
- Member of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania