The insurance industry’s priorities are shifting
Recently, insurers’ focus has shifted from growing revenue to improving customer experience.
Explore our IT capabilities for insurance software solutions
- Digital channels. Boost customer engagement and digital omnichannel customer experience with developed web applications, self-service portals, and custom mobile applications for agents/brokers;
- IT systems integration. Optimise your insurance business processes using core systems integration and migration services with security and DX in mind;
- Applications modernisation. Streamline your process by reducing the manual handling of routine customer quarries;
- Strategy IT consulting. Set a structured approach to align business goals and insurance software solutions. Manage your enterprise architecture with the assistance of TOGAF-certified professionals;
- Security. Ensure business continuity by being aware and prepared for any cyber security threat: penetration testing, security assessment, CISO as a service, and other information security and cyber security services;
- Data governance and reporting. Create and implement an effective data governance strategy within your insurance business and confidently meet all regulatory requirements;
- Robotic process automation. Leverage your competitive advantages across the market by improving and streamlining various internal processes – from distributing insurance policies through intermediaries to transforming underwriting operations.
Insurance software solutions backed by the expertise
- Cyber security and compliance. We put first the high-level principles for business continuity, including DORA, GDPR compliance, international standards such as information security (ISO 27001), environmental management (ISO 14001), quality management systems (ISO 9001), and many others;
- Agile methodology. Working with many projects within the insurance industry, we focus on breaking long-term, complex, hierarchical processes into smaller parts for continuous execution;
- Expertise in omnichannel. Leverage our seasoned senior team to deliver full-stack development encompassing web, mobile, and self-service platforms.
What our clients say
Head of e-channels development at Lietuvos Draudimas
We are pleased with the newly developed mobile app by the Baltic Amadeus team. Requesting compensation for healthcare expenses is beyond effortless now. This all enhanced the way we interact with customers.