IT consulting: support business strategy & save operational costs
Make IT drive your business growth. Enable your company’s business strategy and long-term goals with professional information technology (IT) consulting services.
Our certified IT experts are ready to supercharge your IT operations and digital transformation by advising and providing hands-on recommendations to support your business. After examining your unique case, we will provide you with a tailored consulting service.
We offer IT consulting services, such as:
- Organisation maturity assessment;
- Business architecture assessment;
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) assessment;
- Security assessment.
- IT architecture assessment;
- Source code assessment;
- Penetration testing;
- Stress testing.
With IT consulting services, you can:
- Execute IT strategy and digital transformation in the most efficient way;
- Create an excellent digital experience for your end-users;
- Boost your business efficiency by saving time and expenses connected to IT;
- Speed up your time-to-market and implement IT solutions faster;
- Align business and IT capabilities effectively;
- Ensure better agility and operational efficiency;
- Guarantee continuous business growth.
Why choose IT consulting from Baltic Amadeus?
- 100% care of your IT. Let us take care of analysing, planning, designing, implementing and supporting your IT — be fully focused on your core business operations.
- Certified IT consulting experts. Our professionals hold various TOGAF, Azure Solutions Architect, AWS Solutions Architect, CISSP, CISA, and CEH certifications, proving their expertise to ensure your technology-powered business growth.
- Hands-on approach to your business needs. A large number of our services covers custom software development. Therefore, we are flexible to offer and provide tailored IT services.
- Long-year technology partner. During the 34+ years of our activity, we have successfully implemented 2000+ IT projects and become a trusted partner for 500+ clients across Europe, U.S. and Australia.