Application & Database Modernisation Assessment: limited offer
Baltic Amadeus, in partnership with Microsoft, offers a free Application & Database Modernisation Assessment for organisations that seek to identify and prioritise in-house developed applications or databases for cloud modernisation.
Now, you have a great to get a free Application & Database Modernisation Assessment just by filling out our contact form below. The offer is available until October 31 — do not miss your opportunity. We have a few spots left!
Business outcomes we deliver:
- Implemented individual migration process based on 6R’s model (Re-host, Re-platform, Re-factor, Re-purchase, Retire, Retain);
- Prioritisation plan for migration & modernisation based on readiness, cost, and labour;
- Improved total cost of ownership using cloud licensing opportunities;
- Better understanding of the technical aspects and dependencies;
- Streamlined contracting processes through consolidating multiple licenses;
- Simplified experience and optimal use of procurement contracts.
Why choose Baltic Amadeus?
- Proven competencies. 6+ years of building and modernising digital applications with Microsoft technologies;
- Industry expertise. 30+ years of working in logistics, fintech, eCommerce and telecommunications across Europe and the U.S.;
- Fast and effective delivery. Our certified and experienced team can implement the assessment within 4 weeks.
Full details of the assessment:
- Requirements: Applications built in-house with .NET, PHP, Java or Python
- Tools: CAST Highlight & CloudPilot
- Timeline: 1-2 weeks
- Insights Scope: Azure App Service Costing, Azure Container (AKS) Costing, Virtual Machine Costing, Database Migration options, Effort estimation, Code adjustment recommendations.
- Customer profile:
Wants to modernise their applications and databases;
Has ISV with a legacy app;
Focuses on application modernisation after Infra and Data Migration Assessment.