An omnichannel solution is an essential way to stay competitive
Your customers want to buy or use your services whenever they want, through any channel and on any device, and expect a variety of delivery options. Having an omnichannel strategy is a fundamental shift for retailers and other sectors such as banking, with the aim of bringing together all areas of the customer experience through interconnected sales, inventory and fulfilment channels.
Whether you work in a retail business or finance and banking sector, our dedicated team of certified IT professionals is ready to provide you with a banking or e-commerce omnichannel solution. This will enable your business to provide a rich, timely and consistent user experience across multiple self-service channels, allowing you to deliver the right product in the right place at the right time to all your customers.
With 30 years of experience, 500+ successfully implemented projects and a 96% recommendation rate among clients, we can move your business forward digitally.
No matter whether you want to connect all business processes and channel infrastructure, enable access to up-to-the-minute customer information from any channel, or deliver the experience that customers expect from a digital business, we are ready to introduce you to omnichannel solutions.
- Omnichannel solutions can benefit your business in the following ways:
- Providing your buyers with the mobile experience they demand. Giving your buyers the option to purchase via mobile is a must-have in the today’s world. Mobile matters more than ever, as proven by rising sales through such devices every year. In this area, responsive functionality and design are a must.
- Providing a personalised experience for every user, across every channel. With a solid omnichannel strategy, businesses can optimise the buying experience based on the departmental and individual needs of each channel.
- Delivering fast and on time. By adopting an omnichannel solution, businesses can offer their vendors transparency across all channels. Real-time decision-making in areas such as inventory management, delivery tracking, pricing and sales allows for faster and more efficient fulfilment.
- Managing complexity. Agility-oriented e-commerce platforms enable the provision of highly personalised user experiences that can be specifically tailored to the needs of each business.
- We develop omnichannels solutions which are aimed at ensuring the effective online representation of your business in several stages:
- Analysis – a detailed description and model of the system’s requirements are created, allowing its operating principles and functionality to be visualised.
- Architecture design – the system’s architecture is developed, ensuring its further development, effectiveness, security and bandwidth.
- Usability analysis – the model is analysed to make sure that the system’s functionality will meet all end-user expectations.
- Design – a design is developed, demonstrating and highlighting the contents and combining the three main components: user friendliness, an aesthetic appearance and functionality.
- Programming – programming is carried out, during which the quality of the code is ensured and the number of errors minimised.
- Testing – errors are found and corrected in the solution being developed.
- Bandwidth testing – this is conducted to ensure that the system will operate reliably and remain stable even with a high number of users.
- Security audit – an audit is carried out to minimise the risk of the solution being hacked.
- SEO optimisation – the solution is optimised for search engines, ensuring an advantage over the products of competitors.
We have a long record of successful cooperation with Baltic Amadeus in the development and implementation of new and enhanced IT solutions to meet our customers’ expectations and growing business demands.