Web and mobile solutions that align with your business strategy
Laptops, tablets and smartphones have become irreplaceable possessions for people worldwide, both for personal use and at work. Organisations across different industries need to develop mobile and responsive web solutions to take advantage of this global trend.
Whether you are a start-up or an established business, we harness advanced service-delivery models and progressive techniques to meet the needs of your project in the best possible way. Our technical expertise and strong knowledge of the area we work in mean we are ready to develop robust web and mobile solutions that require a high level of availability and need to be scalable and reliable.
With 30 years of experience, 500+ successfully implemented projects and 96% recommendation rate among clients, we can move your business forward digitally.
No matter whether you are looking for websites, microsites or mobile sites, or for B2B/B2C portals, internal portals, iOS or Android apps, we assure you that our web and mobile solutions can benefit your business in a number of ways:
- Mobile devices are becoming go-tos for customer service. Shoppers are increasingly using their smartphones, tablets and laptops. At the same time, social networking sites and online chats have become common service tools.
- Development. With the interactive nature of mobile technology, sharing information through this medium allows businesses to get immediate feedback on products and services from customers. The resulting speed and accessibility have led to faster-paced research and development for companies – important in staying ahead of the competition.
- Marketing. Mobile technology has introduced a new dimension into advertising and marketing for businesses worldwide. Potential customers now see business advertisements on mobile phones through a wide variety of mobile marketing techniques.
- Increased visibility in search engine results. A well-crafted website will enable your business to be seen in search engines and gain the attention of potential customers.
- Differentiation from competitors. Having a website that is only just good enough doesn’t cut it any more. Presenting an appealing offer means distilling all your unique selling points into a coherent visual message.
We develop mobile and web solutions aimed at ensuring the effective online representation of your business in several stages:
- Analysis – a detailed description and model of the system’s requirements are created, allowing its operating principles and functionality to be visualised.
- Architecture design – the system's architecture is developed, ensuring its further development, effectiveness, security and bandwidth.
- Usability analysis – the model is analysed to make sure that the system's functionality will meet all end-user expectations.
- Design – a design is developed, demonstrating and highlighting the contents and combining the three main components: user friendliness, an aesthetic appearance and functionality.
- Programming – programming is carried out, during which the quality of the code is ensured and the number of errors minimised.
- Testing – errors are found and corrected in the solution developed.
- Bandwidth testing – this is conducted to ensure that the system will operate reliably and remain stable even with a high number of users.
- Security audit – an audit is carried out to minimise the risk of the solution being hacked.
- SEO optimisation – the solution is optimised for search engines, ensuring an advantage over the products of competitors.
Get a free quote!
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get a free quote in 24 hours.Contact us