Quality assurance services to improve quality and reduce project risks
Our quality assurance services help to identify and bridge gaps in existing processes, enabling you to optimise performance while maintaining high-quality standards. We offer robust solutions tailored to the specific requirements of each challenge your business faces.
Whether you are a start-up or an established business, our dedicated team of certified quality assurance professionals is ready to provide you with a methodology and processes to get the job done right the first time. The sooner QA is introduced into the software development life cycle (SDLC), the more your business can save on projects.
With 30 years of experience, 500+ successfully implemented projects and 96% recommendation rate among clients we can move your business forward digitally.
No matter whether you are looking for a manual or an automated software testing solution, we have extensive experience in both fields. We assure you that QA services will benefit your business in different ways:
- In-depth quality assurance testing will uncover functional issues and discrepancies, and minimise the cost of fixing bugs.
- Building detailed test plans and thoroughly following through with their execution will ensure efficiency, quality and value.
- Security is everything. Tailor made IT solutions are definitely less vulnerable to external security threats.
- Building effective cooperation between quality assurance engineers, the development team and the client will lead to the attainment of excellent quality right from the first version of the software and ensure a high level of user acceptance.
- Quality assurance services are available as part of software development engagements, or can be retained as stand-alone services.
The quality of the solutions implemented depends on the individual needs of every customer. That's why our top priority is ensuring the effectiveness of communication and processes.
The implementation of quality assurance services may include one or all of the following:
- Functional testing
- Non-functional testing
- Consultations for testing
- Automated tests of web user interfaces
- Efficiency testing for web apps
- Training in testing