We offer professional Microservice Architecture and consulting services, based on practical approach.
Microservice Architecture defines application as a set of loosely coupled, collaborating services. Application as set of services allows to ensure scalability and reliability.
Our real experience, acquired by implementing complex IT projects, allows us to find optimal solutions for client’s business and foresee possible challenges.
Stages for the Microservice Architecture and implementation:
- Preliminary Stage – define Enterprise, requirements for architecture work, architecture principles and evaluate enterprise architecture maturity.
- Architecture vision – develop high level architecture vision and business value to be delivered.
- Business architecture – develop target architecture and architecture roadmap.
- Information systems architecture – develop Data and Application Architecture.
- Technology architecture – develop target technology architecture.
- Development – programming is carried out, during which the quality of the code is ensured and the number of errors minimised.
- Testing – errors are found and corrected in the solution developed.
- Bandwidth testing – this is conducted to ensure that the system will operate reliably and remain stable even with a high number of users.
- Security audit – an audit is carried out to minimise the risk of the solution being hacked.
- Deployment – a launch strategy and deployment instructions are prepared for the system, and deployment takes place.
The number of steps involved in the project may vary depending on the project size and customer requirements.
Areas of expertise
- Focus on practical implementation
- Many years of experience in various business areas
- Professional TOGAF Enterprise Architects team
- Hands on Enterprise projects
- Ability to work both remotely and at the client sites
Have questions regarding architecture services? Contact me via LinkedIn.
Chief Technology Officer