More secured and reliable solutions.
HATEOAS (Hypermedia as the Engine of Application State) is a constraint of the REST application architecture. HATEOAS lets you use hypermedia links in the response contents so that the client can dynamically navigate to the appropriate resource by traversing the hypermedia links.
Why use HATEOAS architecture?
Main HATEOAS advantages:
- Flexibility – no need for agreed fixed specification, links are returned dynamically with responses.
- Simple client logic – a client that simply follows URLs instead of constructing them itself.
- Multiple implementations – possibility to have multiple implementations of the same service.
Areas of expertise
- Flexible service selection, which allows each customer to select a unique version tailored to their circumstances;
- Experience working with a variety of integration tools
- Professional IT team
- Ability to work both remotely and at the client sites