Event Sourcing, CQRS Architectures
We know how to solve the distributed data management challenges.
Event Sourcing is concept, which is a very old idea that has become popular again over recent years. Event Sourcing ensures that all changes to application state are stored as a sequence of events. CQRS stands for Command Query Responsibility Segregation. It is a pattern that initialy was described by Greg Young. CQRS is often used with event sourcing and both of them are related with Domain Driven Design.
Stages for the Event sourcing and CQRS implementation:
- Preliminary Stage – define Enterprise, requirements for architecture work, architecture principles and evaluate enterprise architecture maturity.
- Architecture vision – develop high level architecture vision and business value to be delivered.
- Business architecture – develop target architecture and architecture roadmap.
- Information systems architecture – develop Data and Application Architecture.
- Technology architecture – develop target technology architecture.
- Development – programming is carried out, during which the quality of the code is ensured and the number of errors minimised.
- Testing – errors are found and corrected in the solution developed.
- Bandwidth testing – this is conducted to ensure that the system will operate reliably and remain stable even with a high number of users.
- Security audit – an audit is carried out to minimise the risk of the solution being hacked.
- Deployment – a launch strategy and deployment instructions are prepared for the system, and deployment takes place.
The number of steps involved in the project may vary depending on the project size and customer requirements.
Areas of expertise
- Focus on practical implementation
- Many years of experience in various business areas
- Hands on Enterprise projects
- Ability to work both remotely and at the client sites