Custom software development solutions for companies that want to lead in the market
We provide bespoke IT solutions tailored to meet the unique demands of your customers, deliver ROI and give your business a competitive advantage.
Whether you are a start-up or an established business, our dedicated team of certified IT professionals is ready to provide you with a complete software development life cycle – from conceptualisation, business analysis and prototyping to the development and deployment of a complete solution.
With 30 years of experience, 500+ successfully implemented projects and 96% recommendation rate among clients, we can move your business forward digitally.
No matter whether you are looking for web or mobile solutions, a nearshore development centre or IT consulting, we have it covered. We assure you that using our custom software development will benefit your business in different ways.
- Why custom software development?
- Your business gets up-to-date technology and you are the one who decides how frequently you want to update your software.
- Your business is growing and so are its needs. You can be sure that these custom software development solutions will scale to support your business growth as and when required.
- Security is everything. Tailor-made IT solutions are definitely less vulnerable to external security threats.
- You are looking for a cost-effective solution, and custom software does not require constant changes or development to suit company requirements. It can be used for a long time without any further investment.
- A single tailor-made solution can integrate various processes, thus doing away with the need to address every aspect separately.
- With a customised programme, you have full access to reliable technical support and a product maintenance plan.
- Stages for the development and implementation of individualised software solutions
- Analysis – a detailed description and model of the system’s requirements are created, allowing its operating principles and functionality to be visualised.
- Architecture design – the system’s architecture is developed, ensuring its further development, effectiveness, security and bandwidth.
- Usability analysis – the model is analysed to make sure the system’s functionality will meet all end-user expectations.
- Design – a design is developed, demonstrating and highlighting the contents and combining the three main components: user friendliness, an aesthetic appearance and functionality.
- Development – programming is carried out, during which the quality of the code is ensured and the number of errors minimised.
- Testing – errors are found and corrected in the solution developed.
- Bandwidth testing – this is conducted to ensure that the system will operate reliably and remain stable even with a high number of users.
- Security audit – an audit is carried out to minimise the risk of the solution being hacked.
Deployment – a launch strategy and deployment instructions are prepared for the system, and deployment takes place.
- SEO optimisation – the solution is optimised for search engines, ensuring an advantage over the products of competitors.
The number of steps involved in the project may vary depending on the project size and customer requirements.
We have a long record of successful cooperation with Baltic Amadeus in the development and implementation of new and enhanced IT solutions to meet our customers’ expectations and growing business demands.
E-commerce solution for shipping service that increased service quality and speed
AS Star Information Systems
Information system for shipping operations decreased fuel consumption by up to 5% per vessel
Unified Communication Platform helped the client to gain competitive advantage