Cloud services for convenient digital transformation in your business
When it comes to digitalisation, transforming on-premises applications into cloud solutions has become essential as ever before. Boost your business growth with professional cloud services.
Join our Application Modernisation Program to build, modernise and maintain your applications in the public cloud. We provide you with access to expert know-how, leadership tools, and technical support. Get started now!
Pick the most suitable partnership proposal for you:
Services we offer:
Consulting & Advisory services
Modernisation & Migration services
Optimisation & Automation services
Support & Maintenance services
We work with the leading public cloud providers:
The strategic cloud modernisation & migration benefit your business with increased flexibility, better performance, and cost-effectiveness. Everyday use cases include:
- .NET applications’ modernisation to Azure App Service/Azure Kubernetes and Azure SQL;
- Java apps’ modernisation to Azure Kubernetes Service/App Service/Java Spring Cloud and Azure Database for MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Azure Arc deployment to workloads sequenced to move later/not ready to move.
Modernise from monolithic, commercial-grade platforms to cloud-native technology and reduce operational overhead without rewriting all code. Including use cases, such as:
- Adoption of Kubernetes services like Amazon EKS to reduce the amount of time spent managing Kubernetes clusters;
- Management of messaging broker replacement with Amazon MQ service without rewriting or paying for third-party software licenses;
- Amazon FSx use for the Windows File Server service when migrating a Windows-based application that requires file storage;
- Modernisation from SQL Server on Windows to Aurora, .NET to Serverless, .NET to Containers, and SQL Server on Windows to Linux.
Benefits we ensure:
- New business opportunity. Use the potential of growing public cloud services demand by opening a new business line;
- New projects and customer acquisition. Expand your possible reach to a new target audience with new offerings;
- Business diversification. Reduce business dependency on one or two service lines;
- Cost optimisation and flexibility. Enjoy low entry costs, faster time-to-market and profit.
Additional value for your business:
- Sales and service onboarding;
- Support in pre-sales activities;
- Technical guidance in modernising and migrating applications into the cloud;
- Go-to-market support;
- Joint marketing campaigns;
- Monthly business reviews and steering sessions.