With cutting-edge technologies, the latest delivery models and a 96% recommendation rate among customers, we are able to provide effective business solutions and revenue growth for our clients and partners. We are ready to become a rock-solid digital partner for you.
Our Vilnius-based team, which comprises 120+ IT professionals, delivers custom software solutions in Europe and the US. With cutting-edge technologies, the latest delivery models and a 96% recommendation rate among customers, we are able to provide efficient business solutions and revenue growth for our clients and partners. We are ready to become a rock-solid digital partner for you.
Based in Lithuania, a geographical and cultural sweet spot in Europe, we have extensive experience of carrying out major software development projects in Nordic and other Western European countries, as well as in the US. These experiences gives us the skills and knowledge to propose a set of best practices for establishing an agile nearshore development centre (NDC) that allows the use of IT resources when needed and guarantees a fast time to market.
With almost 30 years of experience in developing custom software applications, we have become a trusted IT partner in a variety of industries, such as telecommunications, finance, shipping and logistics. Innovative project-delivery models and a full stack of different technologies allow us to deliver ROI-driven software solutions for large, SMEs and start-ups. We are able to carry out long projects, meet demanding corporate requirements and deal with legacy systems. We also have a full understanding of time to market, MVP and minimal upfront investments as key project characteristics for young start-ups.
What we focus on
We tap into the power of mobile, the web, analytics, Java, .NET. Progress, IoT and cloud technologies to develop custom software solutions for different industries. At the same time, we keep in mind the biggest challenges of the digital era and harness our four main focus areas to bring businesses value, measurable cost savings and revenue gains.
- Big data and advanced analytics – we use innovative methods to analyse large data sets for uncovering hidden patterns, correlations, market trends, customer behaviour and other information that generates deep insights and helps improve business decisions. Big data analytics involves complex applications with elements such as predictive models, statistical algorithms and what-if analysis powered by high-performance systems. Advanced analytics is the autonomous or semi-autonomous examination of data or content using sophisticated techniques and tools, typically beyond those of traditional business intelligence (BI) methods, to discover deeper insights, make predictions or generate recommendations. In this data-driven world, the use of IT resources for data analytics is becoming an increasingly important area of competitive differentiation.
- Customer experience management – in the customer-centric business era, customer experience management is crucial to the success of a business. CEM can be defined as the collection of processes that a company uses to track, oversee and organise every interaction between a customer and the business throughout the customer life cycle. It is all about creating and delivering personalised experiences that will entice customers to remain loyal. We provide solutions that help to harness data from online channels and beyond, and help extract valuable insight from that data with speed and precision.
- The internet of things (IoT) – this can be defined as the network of mechanical and digital machines and objects, and those carried by animals and people that communicate and sense or interact with their internal states or the external environment. IoT allows objects to be sensed or controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefits, in addition to reduced human intervention.
- Faster innovation – it is time to leave behind the limiting funnel of innovation that requires long, arduous processes to arrive at a solution. Today, innovation is accelerated by companies collaborating beyond their own boundaries, building prototypes at an early stage and testing in small real-world environments with real customers to improve design based on feedback. The ability to innovate rapidly – responding to market conditions and customer feedback – is a key factor for success.
We enjoy our lives and what we do every single day. Thanks to exceptional communication, customers become part of our team and engaged employees guarantee the success of the entire company. We sum this all up in one phrase: EnjoyIT.
Our mission: Transform our customer’s needs into reliable IT solutions while enjoying what we do. This will help us to become one of the most respectable software development companies in Europe while ensuring sustainable growth and helping employees to turn their dreams into reality.
Our vision: Become one of the most respectable software development companies in Europe while ensuring sustainable growth and helping employees to turn their dreams into reality.
- 6 values we live by every day:
The company's management structure consists of several levels of management team: the board, CEO, executives (CxOs) and direction leads.
Andžej ŠuškevičChief Executive OfficerClose
Andžej has been with Baltic Amadeus for more than 10 years. During that time, he has put his skills and abilities to the test in various positions. Having started as a programmer and project manager, he later turned to business management, and after five years of hard work in that field, became the head of the company. He has gained extensive experience in creating IT solutions and developing programming services, and in business development and strategic management.
Andžej has an MA in informatics from Vilnius University and an EMBA in international business management from the Baltic Management Institute.
He always strives to achieve the best possible results, and loves challenges and sport. In 2015, Andžej finally found the strength to participate in and complete his first marathon.
"For me, one of the greatest pleasures in life is achieving goals. When you are not alone on the road and have a strong team around you, the result may be 10 times better. But when you have an exceptional team, the sky's the limit. I'm glad I've found a place where I can enjoy achieving objectives every day."
Viktoras TonkichPresident, Chairman of the BoardClose
Viktoras has been at Baltic Amadeus since the very beginning, when he participated in the company’s foundation process. As a former programmer, he fully understood the importance of the computerisation. Established together with partners, Baltic Amadeus had been selling computer equipment for some time, but its main goal from the very start was the development and sale of software. In 1998, Viktoras took over the company’s management and has been its president and chairman of the board ever since. After preparing for structural changes some time ago and later handing over the reins of the company to the young and energetic Andžej, Viktoras continues to work at Baltic Amadeus, consulting other managers in the fields of strategic business management and service development. Moreover, he is president of the Lithuanian Water Polo Federation and a member of the Lithuanian National Olympic Committee.
Viktoras completed studies in mathematics at Vilnius University and postgraduate studies at the then Lithuanian Institute of Mathematics and Cybernetics.
An optimist and ambitious since birth, he believes that every situation has a solution – and that one simply has to find it.
"Seeing my company's drive and ambitions growing day after day, I understand that my life's purpose has been fulfilled and then some. I am pleased with and proud of the strong and loyal team, which believes in its capabilities and is the main guarantee of the company's success."
Audrius BeniušisBusiness Development DirectorClose
Audrius is one of the founders of Baltic Amadeus. He has many years of experience in developing and implementing programming solutions and in business management. He started his career at Baltic Amadeus as a programmer, with responsibility for software and its development, IT-infrastructure solutions, running the integrated-systems centre and sales. Audrius is currently a member of the board and is responsible for searching for new markets and attracting customers.
He completed studies in applied mathematics at Vilnius University.
He likes to solve difficult problems and look for ways out of impossible situations.
"I'm happy seeing the new version of Baltic Amadeus. The company has been reformed from head to toe, and is fully charged with energy and bound for success. I see the eyes of employees burning with enthusiasm and the smiles of grateful customers. I'm proud to be part of this dream team every day."
Ruslan GrumbianinChief Project OfficerClose
During his career at Baltic Amadeus, which has spanned more than 10 years, Ruslan has been a programmer, project manager and director of the banking-solutions centre. He is currently responsible for the management and implementation of the company's project portfolio and cooperation with current and potential customers.
Ruslan completed studies in IT at Vilnius University and has a master's degree.
He is convinced that there needs to be a balance everywhere: in life, in work and in other projects. Ruslan is capable of finding a solution acceptable to everyone even in the most difficult situations.
"I'm part of a wonderful dream team, and I'm happy to have the opportunity to help customers, teams and the company to unite and implement joint plans that every party achieves its goals."
Irmantas BankauskasChief Sales OfficerClose
Before taking on this position at Baltic Amadeus, Irmantas accumulated comprehensive experience in the sales arena (he used to work in a leading position). In the search for new challenges and opportunities, he joined the company.
Irmantas has a BA in business management from Vilnius Gediminas Technical University and an MA in public administration from Mykolas Romeris University.
Valuing honesty and openness, Irmantas never makes hasty decisions without first assessing all the circumstances.
"The best results are guaranteed by persistence, focused work and setting realistic goals ¬– and the future belongs to IT."
Vytautas KaminskasChief Operating OfficerClose
Vytautas started his career in IT while studying at Vilnius University. He later gained experience in developing infrastructure projects at one of the largest IT companies in Lithuania. The desire to improve his competence and broaden his responsibilities led him to Baltic Amadeus, where he started working as a technical project manager. Vytautas later managed the specialised-solutions centre and is now responsible for the company's production resources and their development, team formation and the planning and development of infrastructure.
Vytautas completed studies in informatics at Vilnius University.
You will always find him among people who strive to move forward with new ideas. He is driven in life by various sports and new activities.
"Constant development is the guarantee of success in IT. Baltic Amadeus is a university of life at which you find like-minded people who encourage each other to improve and make customers happy, and that fosters leaders who continue to develop the EnjoyIT idea."
Vitalis KavaliauskasChief Technology OfficerClose
Starting his career as a junior programmer, Vitalis has worked in the positions of programmer, senior programmer, technical project manager, Web&Apps Direction Lead and, finally, technology director over a period of several years. Having developed and matured as a specialist at Baltic Amadeus, Vitalis is currently responsible for the quality of the company's software code.
He has an IT background, having been among the top 10 students in his course at the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics at Vilnius University.
His most prominent personality trait that helps him to achieve his goals is persistence. This characteristic is needed on the tennis court, too, where he spends a lot of his leisure time.
"The best thing is the fact that almost all Baltic Amadeus employees are hungry for development and full of ambition. The company provides the freedom and opportunities to achieve your biggest goals."
Darius DužinskasChief HR & Marketing OfficerClose
Darius has worked in marketing for more than 10 years, and has accumulated extensive experience in leadership and the successful development of marketing operations. In the search for new challenges and opportunities for self-realisation that he hadn't tried, he turned to the IT sector. Today, Darius is part of Baltic Amadeus and is responsible for the creation and development of its marketing strategy and the improvement of qualitative marketing indicators.
He has MA in communications for sustainable development from the Faculty of Communication at Vilnius University.
According to Darius, honesty, openness and trust in one another are factors that create a working environment allowing not only good, but the very best results to be targeted.
"My goal is to do my job in such a way that IT and Baltic Amadeus become synonymous. Myself and the whole team strive to achieve this every day."
Artūras Pečeliūnas.NET Direction LeadClose
The recruitment of Artūras to Baltic Amadeus coincided with the emergence of a new direction for .NET. Working on various projects, the current .NET Direction Lead has worked in the roles of programmer, systems architect, analyst, project and team manager, lecturer, mentor and even installer. Every project he has contributed to has had unique characteristics, and more than 10 years of work have provided him with versatile and invaluable experience.
Artūras has a BA and an MA in physics from the Faculty of Physics at Vilnius University.
Constantly driven by adrenaline and a thirst for experimentation, Artūras tries to think creatively and in a non-standard way. To achieve his goals in life and at work, Artūras strives to prioritise them and aim for the best possible results.
"Baltic Amadeus is a team that is constantly improving, with great and motivated professionals being developed there. A wonderful atmosphere has attracted people with whom it is easy for me to pursue results and who are pleasant to work with."
Dainius NeverbickasProgress & JAVA Directions LeadClose
The story of Dainius at Baltic Amadeus began more than 10 years ago. After a successful performance at the company's training sessions for students, he started working as a junior Progress programmer. His ambition helped him to climb the career ladder to programmer and later technical project manager, project manager and, finally, Progress Direction Lead.
Dainius has a BA in informatics from the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics at Vilnius University and an MA in information-systems management from the university’s Faculty of Communication.
He cannot imagine his life without ambitious goals, and his drive for results is evident not only in his professional life, but also in his long-distance running.
"Baltic Amadeus is like a family to me, with its joyful and difficult moments. And we remain undivided, despite the circumstances."
Urtė MeškelėQA & UI/UX Directions LeadClose
Urtė joined BA team as QA and UI/UX direction lead after seven years of successful career in IT sector. Urtė gained her knowledge and raised her competence taking different roles from project manager to technical leader.
Urtė has graduated Vilnius University. She has bachelor degree in informatics.
Our QA and UI/UX direction lead believes professional victories and results are influenced by permanent growth, teamwork, responsibility, respect and help for each other.
"Baltic Amadeus gave me a dream job – full of challenges and changes. I am happy having a chance to work with real champions."
- We strongly believe that modern business is social responsible business that creates value not only for its clients ant partners but also for society. Our social responsibility policy focuses on to main areas: education and synergy between business and science::
- We are the part of the Infobalt and Tech City associations, we participate and co-create initiatives to educate society about IT literacy and encourage to choose IT professions.
- We cooperate with Vilnius University to support the growing talents of IT by establishing nominal Baltic Amadeus scholarship, giving lectures and participating in career events.
- We participate in National Career Week events to promote career opportunities in IT sector
- We provide support to SOS Children‘s Villages and Vilnius University Children‘s Hospital
- We back the Logo and Bebras mathematics and informatics contests for school pupils. These contests foster children to develop their creative technical thinking.
- We contribute to scientific conferences organised by the Lithuanian Academy of Science and we encourage partnerships between science and business.
- We support Baltic Amadeus water polo team at the Vilnius water polo club.
- Member of the Infobalt association
- Member of the Tech City association
- Joint owner of Visoriai Information Technology Park
- Member of the German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania (AHK)
- Member of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania