With cutting-edge technologies, the latest delivery models and a 96% recommendation rate among customers, we are able to provide effective business solutions and revenue growth for our clients and partners. We are ready to become your rock-solid digital partner.
Who we are
Our Vilnius-based team, which comprises 200+ IT professionals, delivers custom software solutions in Europe and the US.
Based in Lithuania, a geographical and cultural sweet spot of Europe, we have extensive experience of carrying out major software development projects in Nordic and other Western European countries, as well as in the US. These experiences give us the skills and knowledge to propose a set of the best practices for establishing an agile nearshore development centre (NDC) that allows the use of IT resources when needed and guarantees a fast time to market.
With 30+ years of experience in developing custom software applications, we have become a trusted IT partner in a variety of industries, such as telecommunications, finance, shipping and logistics. Innovative project-delivery models and a full stack of different technologies allow us to deliver ROI-driven software solutions for large corporations, SMEs and start-ups. We are able to carry out long projects, meet demanding corporate requirements and deal with legacy systems. We also have a full understanding of time to market, MVP and minimal upfront investments as key project characteristics for young start-ups.
of clients would recommend us according to annual survey
What we focus on
We tap into the power of mobile, the web, analytics, Java, .NET. Progress, IoT and cloud technologies to develop custom software solutions for different industries. At the same time, we keep in mind the biggest challenges of the digital era and harness our four main focus areas to bring businesses value, measurable cost savings and revenue gains.
- Big data and advanced analytics – we use innovative methods to analyse large data sets for uncovering hidden patterns, correlations, market trends, customer behaviour and other information that generates deep insights and helps improve business decisions. Big data analytics involves complex applications with elements such as predictive models, statistical algorithms and what-if analysis powered by high-performance systems. Advanced analytics is the autonomous or semi-autonomous examination of data or content using sophisticated techniques and tools, typically beyond those of traditional business intelligence (BI) methods, to discover deeper insights, make predictions or generate recommendations. In this data-driven world, the use of IT resources for data analytics is becoming an increasingly important area of competitive differentiation.
- Customer experience management – in the customer-centric business era, customer experience management is crucial to the success of a business. CEM can be defined as the collection of processes that a company uses to track, oversee and organise every interaction between a customer and the business throughout the customer life cycle. It is all about creating and delivering personalised experiences that will entice customers to remain loyal. We provide solutions that help to harness data from online channels and beyond, and help extract valuable insight from that data with speed and precision.
- The internet of things (IoT) – this can be defined as the network of mechanical and digital machines and objects, and those carried by animals and people that communicate and sense or interact with their internal states or the external environment. IoT allows objects to be sensed or controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefits, in addition to reduced human intervention.
- Faster innovation – it is time to leave behind the limiting funnel of innovation that requires long, arduous processes to arrive at a solution. Today, innovation is accelerated by companies collaborating beyond their own boundaries, building prototypes at an early stage and testing in small real-world environments with real customers to improve design based on feedback. The ability to innovate rapidly – responding to market conditions and customer feedback – is a key factor for success.
We enjoy our lives and what we do every single day. Thanks to exceptional communication, customers become part of our team and engaged employees guarantee the success of the entire company. We sum this all up in one phrase: EnjoyIT.
Transform our customers’ needs into reliable IT solutions while enjoying what we do. This will help us to become one of the most respectable software development companies in Europe while ensuring sustainable growth and helping employees to turn their dreams into reality.
Become one of the most respectable software development companies in Europe while ensuring sustainable growth and helping employees to turn their dreams into reality.
Core values we live by everyday
- Dream team
- Continuous learning
The company's management structure consists of several levels of management team: the board, CEO, executives (CxOs) and direction leads.
"When you are not alone on the road to success and have a strong team around you, the result may be 10 times better. But when you have an exceptional team, the sky's the limit. I'm glad I've found a place where I can enjoy achieving objectives every day."
Andžej ŠuškevičChief Executive Officer
"I see the eyes of employees burning with enthusiasm and the smiles of grateful customers. I'm proud to be part of this dream team every day."
Audrius BeniušisBusiness Development Director
"I'm part of a wonderful dream team, and I'm happy to have the opportunity to help customers, teams and the company to unite and implement joint plans that every party achieves its goals."
Ruslan GrumbianinChief Project Officer
"The best results are guaranteed by persistence, focused work and setting realistic goals – and the future belongs to IT."
Irmantas BankauskasChief Sales Officer
"Baltic Amadeus is a university of life at which you find like-minded people who encourage each other to improve and make customers happy, and that fosters leaders who continue to develop the EnjoyIT idea."
Vytautas KaminskasChief Operating Officer
"The best thing is the fact that almost all Baltic Amadeus employees are hungry for development and full of ambition. The company provides the freedom and opportunities to achieve your biggest goals."
Vitalis KavaliauskasChief Technology Officer
"My goal is to do my job in such a way that IT and Baltic Amadeus become synonymous. Myself and the whole team strive to achieve this every day."
Darius DužinskasChief HR & Marketing Officer
"Baltic Amadeus is a team that is constantly improving, with great and motivated professionals being developed there. A wonderful atmosphere has attracted people with whom it is easy for me to pursue results and who are pleasant to work with."
Artūras Pečeliūnas.NET Direction Lead
"Baltic Amadeus is like a family to me, with its joyful and difficult moments. And we remain undivided, despite the circumstances."
Dainius NeverbickasProgress & JAVA Directions Lead
"BA is constantly growing and changing so I saw many opportunities to fulfill my potential here. I am sure that my corporate experience will help BA to strive for success."
Aurimas LipštasWeb & Apps Direction Lead
"Growth is never achieved by just being lucky. Growth is the result of having ambitions and dedication to reaching your goals. I feel that my personal traits are hand in hand with Baltic Amadeus values. We are aimed for growing our people, our network and our business."
Mantas MažūnaHead of Partnerships
We strongly believe that modern business is socially responsible business that creates value not only for its clients and partners, but also for society. Our social responsibility policy focuses on the main areas: education and synergy between business and science:
- We are a part of associations Infobalt and Tech City, we participate and co-create initiatives to educate society about IT literacy and encourage to choose IT professions.
- We cooperate with Vilnius University to support the growing talents of IT by establishing nominal Baltic Amadeus scholarship, giving lectures and participating in career events.
- We participate in National Career Week events to promote career opportunities in IT sector
- We provide support to SOS Children‘s Villages and Vilnius University Children‘s Hospital
- We back the Logo and Bebras mathematics and informatics contests for school pupils. These contests foster children to develop their creative technical thinking.
- We contribute to scientific conferences organised by the Lithuanian Academy of Science and we encourage partnerships between science and business.
- We support Baltic Amadeus water polo team at the Vilnius water polo club.
- Member of the Infobalt association
- Member of the Tech City association
- Joint owner of Visoriai Information Technology Park
- Member of the German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania (AHK)
- Member of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania