IT (enterprise) architecture services
When there is no bridge between business and IT, companies rather reach a roadblock than success. All because of poorly built or non-existing IT (enterprise) architecture.
Unlock your company’s potential with the professional architecture services of Baltic Amadeus. We help companies of any size to have a solid foundation that optimises their business success.
Baltic Amadeus is a great fit for companies that have:
- Unclear strategy or business goals;
- Unknown capabilities needed to ensure successful business performance;
- Unintelligible information systems architecture;
- Unclear technology architecture;
- Poorly built security architecture;
- Difficult-to-understand requirements for RFI/RFP processes.
We offer you best-in-class enterprise architecture services:
- Strategic analysis, defining organisation structure, clear roles and responsibilities required for successful performance;
- Capability discovery and prioritisation based on The Open Group TOGAF ADM;
- Complete report that includes all outcomes produced during the provided service;
- Information systems’ architecture design, helping you enable business architecture through data and application architecture;
- Technology architecture design, describing how to target business, data, and application building blocks delivered through technology components and services;
- Security architecture design that helps you reduce cyber-attack risks and protect your assets from digital harm;
- All the services follow internationally recognised standards and practices.
What we deliver for your business:
Benefits we ensure for you:
- Well-organised digital transformation or digitalisation process, delivering quality results driven by organisation strategy;
- Alignment of business, information, and technology capabilities;
- Technical vision of the services throughout the business solution end-to-end life cycle: from ideation to design, implementation, maintenance and support;
- Greater transparency of required IT capabilities;
- More predictable costs, delivery, and quality of IT services, leading to foreseeable business operations;
- Fact-driven estimations of solution time to market (TTM) and return of investment (ROI);
- More accurate estimations of the total cost of ownership (TCO) of acquiring, building or supporting solutions and services.