Wireframes help to establish functionality and the relationships between different screen templates of a website.
A website wireframe, also known as a page schematic or screen blueprint, is a visual guide that represents the skeletal framework of a website. Wireframes are created for the purpose of arranging elements to best accomplish a particular purpose.
The aim of a wireframe is to provide a visual understanding of a page early in the project and to get approval of stakeholder and team before the creative phase gets under way. Wireframes can also be used to create the global and secondary navigation to ensure the terminology and structure used for the site meets user expectations.
- Wireframes focus on:
- The range of functions available
- The relative priorities of the information and functions
- The rules for displaying certain kinds of information
- The effect of different scenarios on the display
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- Hands on big projects
- UI/UX design for websites and mobile apps
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get a free quote.