Windows Presentation Foundation
WPF is a Microsoft framework to create Windows desktop application.
Windows Presentation Foundation (or WPF) is a Microsoft framework to create Windows desktop application. The goal of WPF is to off-load as much as possible on the video card, that way, you keep the CPU free for other work. This approach makes the best use of your video card, and you are able to take advantage of advantage of performance of new video cards. WPF supports many great features, such as: Data binding, Templates, Animations, Media services and Direct3D.
Our main, but not final list of services with .NET WPF:
Areas of expertise
- Complex Windows desktop design and development.
- Deep knowledge of Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) syntax.
- Custom User Control implementation.
- Experienced team
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs