A user scenario is a narrative, which describes how a user might interact with a website or a software application. In a user scenario, a specific task is identified and a narrative is written describing how a user might accomplish this task.
User scenarios are important as they enable usability experts and developers to get into the mindset of potential users. With user scenarios the focus is on users’ needs rather than the technological aspects of design.
Scenarios are critical both for designing an interface and for usability testing.
User scenarios can be used in the ideation phase of a design project. This is where visualizing how a user will use a product or service will help generate design ideas.
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- Hands on big projects
- UI/UX design for websites and mobile apps
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get a free quote. CONTACT US >