User journeys describe exactly what steps different users take to complete a specific task within a system, application or website at a high level of detail. This technique shows the current user workflow, and reveals areas of improvement for the workflow to-be.
A user journey represents a sequence of events or experiences a user might encounter while using a product or a service. A user journey can be mapped or designed to show the steps and choices presented as interactions, and the resulting actions.
A user journey can be mapped in order to better understand the flow and make improvements, or it can be designed from scratch based on a desired specification or story.
Turning first-time users into long-term customers requires an understanding of where users are coming from and what they want to do. Creating maps of users’ journeys within your product helps you to align this context and motive to create UX flows that get users where they want to go.
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- Hands on big projects
- UI/UX design for websites and mobile apps