Usability testing refers to evaluating a product or service by testing it with representative users.
Typically, during a test, participants will try to complete typical tasks while observers watch, listen and takes notes. The goal is to identify any usability problems, collect qualitative and quantitative data and determine the participant's satisfaction with the product.
The key difference between usability testing and traditional testing (bug testing, acceptance testing etc.) is that usability testing takes place with actual users or customers of the product. Whilst traditional testing might be undertaken by a developer, designer or project manager, usability testing removes any bias by collecting feedback direct from the end user.
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adopt to your needs
- Different field analysis from financial sector to public services
- Hands on big projects
- UI/UX design for websites and mobile apps
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get free quote.