Tomcat is open-source web server for Java applications.
Tomcat contains three main components: Catalina (servlet container), Coyote (HTTP connector), Jasper (JSP engine).
Tomcat is a lightweight servlet container that does everything needed for a large number of JVM web applications.
Our main, but not final list of services with Tomcat:
Areas of expertise
- International projects
- Wide experience in financial, telecommunications, energy and governmental sectors
- Hands-on IoT development
- Extending current and developing new systems
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in test automation
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- Hands on big projects