Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a communications protocol for controlling multimedia communication sessions in voice and video calls applications.
SIP is a text-based protocol with syntax similar to HTTP. There are two types of messages – requests and responses. SIP defines a transaction mechanism to control the exchanges between participants and deliver messages reliably.
Our main, but not final list of services related with SIP:
Areas of expertise
- VoIP systems
- Telecommunication solutions
- WebRTC systems
- Systems modernisation, development, optimisation and maintenance
- Software integration
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems integration
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- Hands on big projects