Redis (Remote Dictionary Server) is an open source, in memory key-value data store. Redis could be used as a database, cache and message broker.
Redis has built-in transactions, replication and different levels of on-disk persistence, automatic partitioning with Redis Cluster.
Our main, but not final list of services related with Redis:
Areas of expertise
- Developing and maintaining long term projects
- International projects
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services