Progress NameServer Load Balancer
The Progress® OpenEdge® Application Server’s integrated NameServer Load Balancer streamlines client application requests and shields the application servers from specific deployment hardware assignments.
Load balancing is a feature that allows client connection requests to be distributed, based on load, among multiple Unified broker instances that support the same Application Service.
With specialists having over 10 years of IT and Progress OpenEdge experience. Our main, but not final services list with Progress OpenEdge platform:
- Development and modernization
- Analysis and solution architecture
- Quality assurance
- Integration and data replication
- Maintenance and 24x7 support
Areas of expertise
- OpenEdge RDBMS based information systems development and maintenance
- Performance Tuning
- OpenEdge Webspeed administration and maintenance
- Migration to newer version
- Experienced team
- We are flexible and ready to adopt to your needs
- Hands on big Progress RDBMS, asynchronous
- Different field analysis from financial sector to public services
Case studies using
Progress OpenEdge NameServer
AB DNB bankas
Information system for shipping operations
System for crisis management
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get free quote.