A “Persona” is a fictional representation of an actual user and is applied in the early stages of product development or product redesign.
Personas are vital to the success of a product because they drive design decisions by taking common user needs and bringing them to the forefront of planning before design has actually started.
Understanding the behavioural traits and needs of the audiences you are engaging with is a fundamental part of all user centred design. Customer journeys and interactions should be shaped from a deep understanding of the user/customer personas, mapped into the organisation’s needs.
Personas are useful in considering the goals, desires, and limitations of brand buyers and users in order to help to guide decisions about a service, product or interaction space such as features, interactions, and visual design of a website.
Generally, 4-7 Personas (whittled down from several user groups) are sufficient to capture and document a majority of user requirements.
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- Hands on big projects
- UI/UX design for websites and mobile apps