Progress NameServer Load Balancer
The Progress OpenEdge Application Server’s integrated NameServer Load Balancer streamlines client application requests and shields the application servers from specific deployment hardware assignments.
Load balancing is a feature that allows client connection requests to be distributed, based on load, among multiple Unified broker instances that support the same Application Service.
With specialists having over 10 years of IT and Progress OpenEdge experience. Our main, but not final list of services with Progress OpenEdge platform:
Areas of expertise
- OpenEdge RDBMS based information systems development and maintenance
- Performance Tuning
- OpenEdge Webspeed administration and maintenance
- Migration to a newer version
- Experienced team
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Hands on big Progress RDBMS, asynchronous
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
Enable your business digitalisation with solid IT solutions CONTACT US >