Memcached is an open source memory caching system used to decrease database load by storing results in memory.
Memcached is used to store results to queries in server memory and decrease database load greatly. Memcached can be used for almost any project where high load of database is expected or unexpectedly increased.
Our main, but not final list of services related with Memcached:
Areas of expertise
- Developing and maintaining long term projects
- International projects
- Experience in IoT projects
- Providing solutions to stay ahead of the curve
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services