An expert review or website audit is an inspection method designed to identify usability problems in an online product or service.
The review is carried out by a small group of usability experts (between 1 and 4), who analyse the product or service to identify any potential usability issues . This expert usability review is one of the few methods within the user centered design process that does not involve any direct contact with end users.
A usability expert review has the benefit of speed – a report is normally delivered within a week – and it will eradicate any ‘usability bloopers’ with the product or system. This will improve the quality of your product and enrich the user experience.
Design reviews can be conducted at all stages in the design cycle, provided that there is a prototype with sufficient level of detail.
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- Hands on big projects
- UI/UX design for websites and mobile apps