Contextual inquiry (CI) is a user-centered design research method.
A contextual inquiry interview is usually structured as an approximately two-hour, one-on-one interaction in which the researcher watches the user in the course of the user's normal activities and discusses those activities with the user.
This technique is generally used at the beginning of the design process and is good for getting rich information about work practices, the social, technical, and physical environments, and user tools.
- Important benefits of this type of interview are:
- Interviewees are interviewed in their context, when doing their tasks, with as little interference from the interviewer as possible.
- Data should be gathered during interviews with little or no analysis, interview should result in raw data.
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- Hands on big projects
- UI/UX design for websites and mobile apps
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get a free quote.
They are necessary to ensure the functioning of the website and electronic services. These cookies do not require your consent and they work at all times.
They are used to improve the operation of the site, collect statistics on the number of users visited, monitor the use of the website for analytical purporse.
They are used to collect information to provide advertising or content for a particular browser by creating different target groups.