WebRTC is a free, open source project that provides browsers and mobile applications with Real-Time Communications (RTC) capabilities via simple APIs.
The WebRTC initiative is a project supported by Google, Mozilla and Opera, amongst others.
WebRTC uses DCEP and SCTP. The Data Channel Establishment Protocol (DCEP) is designed to provide a simple in-band method to open symmetric Data Channels, in the WebRTC Data Channel context. Data channel uses the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) encapsulated in the Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) to benefit from their already standardized transport and security features.
Our main, but not final services list related with WebRTC:
- Video systems development, modernization
- Analysis and solution architecture
- Quality assurance
- Integration and data replication
- Maintenance and 24x7 support
Areas of expertise
- VoIP systems
- Telecommunication solutions
- WebRTC systems
- Systems modernisation, development, optimisation and maintenance
- Software integration
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems integration
- We are flexible and ready to adopt to your needs
- Different field analysis from financial sector to public services
- Hands on big projects
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get free quote.