Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a communications protocol for controlling multimedia communication sessions in voice and video calls applications.
SIP is a text-based protocol with syntax similar to HTTP. There are two types of messages - requests and responses. SIP defines a transaction mechanism to control the exchanges between participants and deliver messages reliably.
Our main, but not final services list related with SIP:
- VoIP systems development, modernization
- Analysis and solution architecture
- Quality assurance
- Integration and data replication
- Maintenance and 24x7 support
Areas of expertise
- VoIP systems
- Telecommunication solutions
- WebRTC systems
- Systems modernisation, development, optimisation and maintenance
- Software integration
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems integration
- We are flexible and ready to adopt to your needs
- Different field analysis from financial sector to public services
- Hands on big projects
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get free quote.