Card sorting is a technique in user experience design in which a person tests a group of subject experts or users to generate a dendrogram (category tree) or folksonomy.
Card sorting is used to help design or evaluate the information architecture of a site. In a card sorting session, participants organize topics into categories that make sense to them and they may also help you label these groups. To conduct a card sort, you can use actual cards, pieces of paper, or one of several online card-sorting software tools.
Card sorting will help you understand your users' expectations and understanding of your topics.
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- Hands on big projects
- UI/UX design for websites and mobile apps
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get a free quote.
They are necessary to ensure the functioning of the website and electronic services. These cookies do not require your consent and they work at all times.
They are used to improve the operation of the site, collect statistics on the number of users visited, monitor the use of the website for analytical purporse.
They are used to collect information to provide advertising or content for a particular browser by creating different target groups.