Card sorting is a technique in user experience design in which a person tests a group of subject experts or users to generate a dendrogram (category tree) or folksonomy.
Card sorting is used to help design or evaluate the information architecture of a site. In a card sorting session, participants organize topics into categories that make sense to them and they may also help you label these groups. To conduct a card sort, you can use actual cards, pieces of paper, or one of several online card-sorting software tools.
Card sorting will help you understand your users’ expectations and understanding of your topics.
- Highly skilled professionals with broad technological skills and diverse experience
- Experience in developing large information systems
- We are flexible and ready to adapt to your needs
- Analysis of different fields from financial to public services
- Hands on big projects
- UI/UX design for websites and mobile apps