Banking IT solutions to enable superior customer experience
Banking sector is facing tough macroeconomic conditions, high regulatory scrutiny and rise of non-conventional competitors. We can can help with your digital transformation.
To help keep financial services organizations competitive and nimble in today’s rapidly changing market, we provide banks with E-banking systems, Utility payment systems, Loan contract administration and scoring module, Collaterals management system, Debt administration system, Anti-money Laundering systems, Payment systems, Service control by SMS.
With 30 years of experience, 500+ successfully implemented projects and 96% recommendation rate among clients, we can move your business forward digitally.
Our biggest advantage lies in the extensive experience in creating tailored banking solutions. Know-how of our developers, project managers, QA specialists and others and long-term partnerships with the leading Nordic banks help us improve the results of our everyday activities.
Innovative banking solutions lead to:
- Accelerated delivery of financial applications and services
- Innovative new products
- Optimized distribution channels
- Ensured compliance with an increasing number of regulations in the industry
- We develop banking solutions aimed at ensuring security and reliability:
- Analysis – a detailed description and model of the system’s requirements are created, allowing its operating principles and functionality to be visualised.
- Architecture design – the system’s architecture is developed, ensuring its further development, effectiveness, security and bandwidth.
- Usability analysis – the model is analysed to make sure that the system’s functionality will meet all end-user expectations.
- Design – a design is developed, demonstrating and highlighting the contents and combining the three main components: user friendliness, an aesthetic appearance and functionality.
- Programming – programming is carried out, during which the quality of the code is ensured and the number of errors minimised.
- Testing – errors are found and corrected in the solution developed.
- Bandwidth testing – this is conducted to ensure that the system will operate reliably and remain stable even with a high number of users.
- Security audit – an audit is carried out to minimise the risk of the solution being hacked.
- SEO optimisation – the solution is optimised for search engines, ensuring an advantage over the products of competitors.