More secured and reliable solutions.
N-tier architecture implements physical and logical separation of the processing, data management, and presentation functions. That ensures data and application security and flexibility.
A typical n-tier application includes a presentation tier, a logic tier, and a data tier.
Why use N-Tier architecture?
Main N-Tier advantages:
- Security – secure each of tiers separately using firewalls and other methods.
- Scalability – you could add resources to any tier without impacting other ones.
- Easier updating – any tier can run on an appropriate processor or operating system platform and can be updated independently of the other tiers.
Areas of expertise
- Complex solutions integration
- Target Architecture creation and implementation
- High load systems architecture development
- Systems integration and co-existance strategy preparation and implementation
- Flexible service selection, which allows each customer to select a unique version tailored to their circumstances;
- Experience working with a variety of integration tools
- Professional IT team
- Ability to work both remotely as well as at the client sites
AB DNB bankas
Information system for shipping operations
System for crisis management
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get free quote.