Service Oriented Architecture
We know how to integrate highly complex and simple systems and provide the best solution.
Service Oriented architecture (SOA) is a software architecture model that can help companies adjust to constantly changing business conditions. The introduction of SOAs brings an end to monolithic architectures and their maintenance problems, without the need to create full traditional architectures. SOAs can give additional flexibility to meet IT needs.
Most current problems that companies face arise from excessive use of autonomic systems that are not integrated with each other. The problems of most clients make this evident: the large number of systems, lack of united integration, and data quality and integrity problems. Our practice shows that the use of SOA solutions allows most of the problems to be solved.
Why use Service Oriented Architecture
Main SOA advantages:
- Low cost – SOA allows to organize unnecessary functionality of the programs and the removal of functionality from outdated and costly applications, as well as maximizing investments.
- Flexibility – use of web services enables easier restructuring or faster reorganization of operational processes and web solutions.
- Increased income – allows entry into new markets and the attraction of available business opportunities in a new and innovative way, using a set of IT services that are loosely related. Helps to increase market share by offering new and more competitive business services.
- Mobility – presents appropriate programs to businesses more swiftly.
- Consolidation – integrates IT systems between all applications and organizations
Areas of expertise
- Flexible service selection, which allows each customer to select a unique version tailored to their circumstances;
- Experience working with a variety of integration tools
- Professional IT team
- Ability to work both remotely and at the client sites