More secured and reliable solutions.
N-tier architecture implements physical and logical separation of the processing, data management, and presentation functions. That ensures data and application security and flexibility.
A typical n-tier application includes a presentation tier, a logic tier, and a data tier.
Why use N-Tier architecture?
Main N-Tier advantages:
- Security – secure each of tiers separately using firewalls and other methods.
- Scalability – you could add resources to any tier without impacting other ones.
- Easier updating – any tier can run on an appropriate processor or operating system platform and can be updated independently of the other tiers.
Areas of expertise
- Flexible service selection, which allows each customer to select a unique version tailored to their circumstances;
- Experience working with a variety of integration tools
- Professional IT team
- Ability to work both remotely and at the client sites