Extensive DORA compliance services
- ICT risk framework. Strengthen your IT and risk management with an effective ICT risk framework aligned with DORA compliance requirements;
- Essential operational resilience testing. Test and evaluate the coverage and scope of your digital operational resilience testing” programme;
- Advanced operational resilience testing. Estimate the scope of threat-focused penetration testing, similar to CBEST and TIBER, based on DORA testing recommendations;
- ICT third-party risk management. Mitigate third-party risks by assessing the services provided by external providers and gaining valuable insights;
- ICT risk governance. Improve ICT risk governance by identifying gaps in the direction, assessment, and monitoring of ICT risk topics;
- Incident reporting. Evaluate if you need to invest more in ICT process or tooling by reviewing your existing incident identification, classification and reporting protocols.
Digital resilience benefits for your business
- Mitigated information security risks arising from increased interconnectedness in the financial sector;
- Adopted a unified approach to digital resilience supervision for your financial institution;
- Ensured stability of the financial sector by addressing third-party dependencies;
- Supported your financial institution’s digital transformation, strategy, and innovation through robust information security and operational resilience.
Work with top-tier IT consultants
- Flexibility. Every client has diverse needs. So, whether you seek a quick consultation or a long-term partnership, we are flexible with our timing and pricing;
- Personalised support and expertise. Communicate with top-tier consultants and IT experts, who ensure your unique needs are heard and accurately addressed in our work.
- Extensive and diverse experience. Our certified experts have extensive experience guiding various organisations – from startups to global corporations;
- Business-savvy IT experts. We consider multiple alternatives for significant IT changes and investments, carefully assess each proposal, and clearly explain complex IT concepts.
Let’s work together
Want to discuss potential opportunities?
Send us a message and we will get back to you.
Alternativelly, you may want to book a call back at a convenient time.