PLAIS integration services for banking funds restriction
Connecting to the Cash Restrictions Information System (PLAIS) is not easy since you must meet multiple requirements from the Bank of Lithuania and the State Enterprise Centre of Registers (SECR).
Baltic Amadeus helps implement strict regulation procedures for any-size financial institutions that seek to provide payment services to their customers and open accounts in Lithuania. Save your time and resources — get started with PLAIS integration services now.
Consulting services we deliver:
Guarantees we ensure:
- Infrastructure and solution documentation with identified gaps as well as possible implementation scenarios;
- Professional process descriptions and payment API message documentation to deliver funds restriction processes;
- Integration testing scenarios preparation and help to test required processes;
- Smooth communication between Bank of Lithuania and Center of Registry of Lithuania representatives to collect and identify all requirements;
- Long-term consultations and participation in the whole project implementation process.
We offer additional value:
- Long-year experience working with the Bank of Lithuania and the Center of Registry of Lithuania, SEPA integration, and other Lithuanian or Europe banking regulators’ requirements implementation;
- Continuous monitoring of changes in Lithuanian institutions’ legal framework, laws and requirements;
- Possibility to outstaff our IT team members to perform some or all of the integration tasks.