Information security services
Information became one of the key business assets in today’s digital economy world. There can be no doubt anymore that information security – a discipline to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets – is an extremely important aspect in the strategic management of any company.
Benefits for business
- Independent expert approach on organization’s information security management. Stakeholders get to know the organization’s information security posture, information on whether the organization is properly prepared to defend against a range of information security threats and recommendations on the implementation of information security strategies into day-to-day operations to ensure business continuity and achieve business goals.
- Avoid negative impact to the personal data of third parties. Ensure that customers or partners personal data is secured. After data loss customers or partners may receive not only negative emotions but suffer financial loss as well.
- Avoid negative impact to company’s reputation and brand. Save customers’ trust, ensure that company’s reputation and brand image will be secured. Recovery after security breach or unplanned disruption in service demands a lot of time and finances.
- Avoid financial impact after information security breach. Costs after information security breach can include compensating affected customers, legal fees, and penalties. GDPR breach penalties may be up to €10-€20 million or 2%-4% of the organization’s worldwide annual revenue from the preceding financial year.
What to assess?
- Information security management system. Assess information security management procedures and practices in the organization (compliance with ISO/IEC 27001 standard, best information security practices, regulatory information security requirements, etc.).
- IT security architecture. Assess design & implementation of security controls of IT environment.
- Public cloud security. Assess security risks related to consumption of public cloud and its services.
- IT infrastructure and applications security. Assess IT infrastructure and application security posture by vulnerability analysis & penetration testing.
- The organization’s resilience to social engineering threats. Assess the competence of employees to identify and report phishing attacks.
When to assess?
- Information security management system should be assessed: if it has never been assessed; during IT due diligence; after organizational changes; annually.
- IT Security architecture should be assessed: if it has never been assessed; during IT due diligence; after organizational changes; when buying/releasing new application, when changing IT landscape.
- Public cloud security should be assessed: if it has never been assessed; during IT due diligence; after organizational changes; when establishing cloud environment, when changing cloud configuration.
- IT infrastructure and application security should be assessed: annually; if it has never been assessed; during IT due diligence; after organizational changes; when buying/releasing new application, when releasing changes to the application.
- The organization’s resilience to social engineering threats should be assessed: regularly, at least once per year.
- CISO as a Service. Baltic Amadeus CISO as a Service will help with your organization information security management. We will perform CISO tasks and help you to improve information security posture.
- Information Security Assessment. Baltic Amadeus Information Security Assessment Service focuses on assessment of information security management system and its compliance with information security standards, regulatory requirements, best practices (1), implemented Information Security Controls and its effectiveness (2) and IT security architecture (3). The assessment will evaluate implemented security policies and controls to secure informational assets against threats and vulnerabilities.
- Information Security Risk Assessment. Baltic Amadeus Information security risk assessment services focuses on assessment of the organization’s capability to manage external and internal threats. During assessment we will identify used risk mitigation measures and the potential impact to the organization’s infrastructure and business continuity.
- Information Security Management Development. Baltic Amadeus Information Security Management Developmentservice will help your organization to create or improve Information Security Management System by defining Information Security policies, guiding in Information Security practices establishment. Baltic Amadeus consultants will use ISO/IEC 27k standards family as a baseline for Information Security Management System establishment.
- Cloud Security Assessment. Baltic Amadeus Cloud Security Assessment Service will help your organization to gain understanding of security risks related to consumption of cloud infrastructure and services as well as provide recommendations on identified risks mitigation.
- Penetration Testing. Baltic Amadeus Penetration Testing Service will test security posture of external network infrastructure, internal network infrastructure, web or mobile applications and APIs. Performing a thorough IT infrastructure and application security assessment is a complex task which should be approached like any other software analysis – with a methodology, testing procedures, a set of helpful tools, skills and knowledge. Baltic Amadeus, being an IT consultancy and software development company, handles application security assurance topics on a daily basis and re-uses gained knowledge and experience when delivering penetration testing services to its customers.
- Phishing Attack Simulation. Baltic Amadeus Phishing attack simulation service will increase your organization resilience to social engineering threats by training your employees to identify and report them. Phishing attack simulation shows how easily employees could be affected by cybercriminals. Phishing attack simulation will be performed by email campaigns which main aim is to “collect” authentication information or “infect” computer with malicious software.
- Information Security Awareness Trainings. Experienced and certified Baltic Amadeus information security experts will conduct information security awareness training for the organization’s employees. The main aim of the training is to help identify potential threats, learn secure usage of the information resources, and all in all, develop a culture of information security.