Enterprise architecture services
We offer professional Enterprise Architecture and consulting services, based on TOGAF framework.
TOGAF, an Open Group standard, is the open Enterprise Architecture standard used by the leading organizations to improve business efficiency. TOGAF recommendations proved their reliability and efficiency.
Our real experience, acquired by implementing complex IT projects, allows us to find optimal solutions for clients’ business and foresee possible challenges.
Stages for the Enterprise Architecture:
- Preliminary Stage – define Enterprise, requirements for architecture work, architecture principles and evaluate enterprise architecture maturity.
- Architecture vision – develop high level architecture vision and business value to be delivered.
- Business architecture – develop target architecture and architecture roadmap.
- Information systems architecture – develop Data and Application Architecture.
- Technology architecture – develop target technology architecture.
- Oportunities and Solutions – identify, how to deliver target architecture.
- Migration Planning – finalize implementation and migration plan.
- Implementation Governance – ensure conformance with the target architecture.
- Architecture Change Management – ensure that the architecture lifecycle is maintained.
The number of steps involved in the project may vary depending on the project size and customer requirements.
Areas of expertise
- Focus on practical implementation
- Many years of experience in various business areas
- Professional TOGAF Enterprise Architects team
- Hands on Enterprise projects
- Ability to work both remotely and at the client sites