User interface design
Stages for the development and implementation of individualised software solutions:
- Analysis – a detailed description and model of the system's requirements are created, allowing its operating principles and functionality to be visualised.
- Architecture design – the system's architecture is developed, ensuring its further development, effectiveness, security and bandwidth.
- Usability analysis – the model is analysed to make sure the system's functionality will meet all end-user expectations.
- Design – a design is developed, demonstrating and highlighting the contents and combining the three main components: user friendliness, an aesthetic appearance and functionality.
- Development – programming is carried out, during which the quality of the code is ensured and the number of errors minimised.
- Testing – errors are found and corrected in the solution developed.
- Bandwidth testing – this is conducted to ensure that the system will operate reliably and remain stable even with a high number of users.
- Security audit – an audit is carried out to minimise the risk of the solution being hacked.
- Deployment – a launch strategy and deployment instructions are prepared for the system, and deployment takes place.
- SEO optimisation – the solution is optimised for search engines, ensuring an advantage over the products of competitors.
The number of steps involved in the project may vary depending on the project size and customer requirements.
Creating added value
The ability to offer unique IT solutions reflects not only a first class attitude to gain the control of business processes, but also, thanks to solution, allows you to stand apart from competitors through a solution suited only to you and your customers.
Gatis SetlersHead of Design, Development and Maintenance department and Business Support and Reporting Solution unit at DNB Bank