Infrastructure & Data Migration Assessment: free expert guidance
In cooperation with Microsoft, Baltic Amadeus offers a free Infrastructure & Data Migration Assessment for the companies that need help evaluating on-premise IT infrastructure deployments modernisation in the cloud.
Now, it is a unique chance to get valuable insights tailored to your specific business needs around the future-cloud strategy covering technologies and financial calculations (ROI, TCO).
Outcomes we ensure:
- Prepared end-to-end IT infrastructure analysis mapping and considering customer plans, current deployment, usage, processes and data;
- Evaluation of your overall infrastructure with your on-premises and Microsoft Azure cloud strategy;
- Identification of migration opportunities in Windows Server and SQL environments.
What is the process?
Why work with us?
- Proven competencies. 6+ years of building and modernising digital applications with Microsoft technologies;
- Industry expertise. 30+ years of working in logistics, fintech, eCommerce and telecommunications across Europe and the U.S.;
- Fast and effective delivery. Our certified and experienced team can implement the assessment within 4 weeks.
- Tool: Movere
- Timeline: 4 weeks
- Insights Scope: OS and SQL End of Support, Performance Metrics, Dependency Mapping (Netstat), Cloud Sizing (IaaS), Managed Disks Sizing, Azure Readiness.
- Customer profile:
Wants to move to Azure but does not know where to start;
Wants to begin migrating their infrastructure and databases;
Has Win/SQL server EOS licenses with SA;
Large RDS, Citrix or Horizon customers with a significant on-premise footprint;
Needs to rapidly exit their data centre and reduce modernisation efforts;
Wants to avoid ESU costs;
Cannot move to native Azure VMs for compatibility reasons.